Hello guys. Enjoy me being a complete dork. I give advice sometimes, if you leave an ask.
reblog if you ARE gay, if you SUPPORT gays, or if you like to OPEN people’s WINDOWS in the middle of the NIGHT and put DOZENS of GEESE in their BEDROOMS
Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
I don’t care how many times I re blog this, I can relate to this kid. How come people find autism funny to make fun of? Eg “god he’s an autistic piece of crap.”
Anyways, this kid describes my life through his speech :,) my friends tend to never speak with me in real life and internet (except a few). And this kid is more has more guts than me for standing up in front like that.
Bless this kid. God bless him.
Do you know how big a deal this is people.
This kiddo has Autism. Something that really makes it difficult for someone to use their principle functions. That can and often includes the ability to understand and comprehend Social skills. It doesn’t matter if your high-functioning, low-functioning, or Aspergic, Social Skills are something we are left without growing up and we have to work our asses off to develop those skills to the point where we can be seen as the same. It was something that was so important for me to learn that it became my number one priority. Hell my academic studies often took the back seat to my social studies. It was important to my because I got teased, I got bullied, I would get picked on because they knew they could rile me up and yank my chain. They knew they would get a reaction out of me and they didn’t care how it made me feel. They just wanted to get a laugh at the expense of the weird kid. I was lucky I had at least 1 friend at each school I went to that would stand up for me and help me whenever this happened. I worked so I could fit in, so I could make myself less of a target for the people to pick on. I worked to make myself normal, so I could fit in.
Now think about how absolutely TERRIFYING it is for him to be able to stand up in the middle of his PE class and actually talk about what he’s feeling, and how other people are making him feel. You hear those ‘likes’ he’s sputtering out? That’s his mouth trying to keep up with every little thing that is racing through his mind right now, and let me tell you, we kids who have Autism and Aspergers our minds work considerably faster than the average person’s. This kid is struggling to say what he’s feeling, and he’s struggling hard, but he’s still pushing forward, he’s going to say what he’s feeling and he does. AND THAT IS MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING. I never had that courage myself when I was growing up, I was scared, I was afraid I’d be signaled out, I felt it’d just signal me out even more than I already was. So all I did was listen to the adults and just ‘ignored’ the kids who were bullying me. And in hindsight, I wish I could have gone back and stood up for myself.
What makes me really mad though, is those kids who just sat there laughing. FUCK. THOSE. BRATS. I can tell you with a good deal of certainty that those are the little shits this kid has to deal with. And he knows it too! He acknowledges the fact that those kids are laughing at him, and I can see that anger and frustration that is seated in him, I can see that hurt in his eyes when he says “I see you laughing.” And in my case if I had done what this kid did at that age I would have gone over, and I would have started getting really agitated and running my mouth, but this kid doesn’t, he keeps calm and doesn’t lash out at them and I respect him for that a lot.
This is why it bugs me so often when people on the internet use autism and aspergers as the butt of a joke or as an insult, hell I don’t even know what it’s fucking connotations as an insult are!! But it’s fucking god damn infuriating! This kid has Autism, but you’re only seeing the Autism, you aren’t seeing him. You aren’t understanding that beyond that label is a kid just as unique and varied as any one of your normal friends.
I don’t like writing huge walls of text, but in this case I’m tired of seeing post after post about kids with Autism getting bullied or not getting the help and support they need. I’m finally giving my two cents on this topic and I’m giving every bit of worth those two cents have. I’m tired of seeing this bullying go unchecked, I’m tired of people not seeing kids with autism and needing support and help, rather than time outs and detentions. I’m tired of people throwing the word Autistic around on the internet as some piece of unjustified fucking slander. I’m tired of having to remind myself that my Asperger’s isn’t something to be ashamed of.
Sure, we kids with Autism and Aspergers don’t have the best social skills or control over our emotions. When we get angry we burn our anger really intensely, like a fucking magnesium burn. There’s a reason they’re called meltdowns. But these are skills we can learn, these are things we can develop when we’re given the proper help and support. You know what else? We kids with Autism and Aspergers are really god damn fucking smart! My own IQ is 124! I’m bordering on the upper percentile of the Above Average grade! But the years of teasing and bullying has left me with the shittiest self-esteem that I barely even believe that I am smart! This is what happens when we get bullied and teased incessantly while we grow up, and I am sick to death of it, because I’m in college and I haven’t even escaped this shit on the GODDAMNED INTERNET. I don’t want any other kid to have to go through this. I don’t want to have any other kid make an excuse to go to the bathroom so he can run and hide in the library and cry! I don’t want any other kid to get beat up on the playground just because he wants to play by himself. When I’m a father, I will not fucking tolerate this shit from any other kid. I will stand up for my children when they’re too scared to do so themselves, I will protect them from the kind of shit that has made me feel worthless and retarded.
So watch this video, and understand just how fucking important it really is, and how brave this kid was.
all my friends are v cute. if ur my friend youre automatically cute sorry i dont make the rules
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
Wanna see how many there are.
If by self taught you mean years of doodles, crying over your pathetic art, tearing up thousands of drawings and then finally drawing something you’re proud of… ONLY TO HATE IT 5 DAYS LATER
Then yes. I am self taught.